Create a Learning Community to inspire our next generation to flourish and make the world a better place.
To promote students’ well-being through engaging learning experiences.
We believe there are five important building blocks of well-being and happiness, which positive psychology pioneer Dr. Martin Seligman called PERMA.
Our school promotes PERMA values:
- Positive Emotions – Students are happy at school
- Engagement – Students are engaged in learning
- Relationships – Students have a good relationship with classmates and teachers
- Meaning – Students believe what they have learned is meaningful
- Achievement – Students learn effectively with a sense of accomplishment
We promote students’ well-being to the fullest extent in our school context by implementing the following five strategies:
- S.T.E.M. Project Based Learning
- British Curriculum
- 21st Century Skills
- Positive Education
- Personalised Learning